The company was founded in 1968 by the commitment of two young forward-thinking entrepreneurs: Giovanni Maturi and Francesco Sampietro. Over the years the company grew and transferred its business from Massagno to Mezzovico, consolidating its presence on the Ticino market.
In 2013, Ing. Francisco Sampietro, thus guaranteeing the company the continuity of the values already transmitted by the two founding members. Today our company covers a total area of 4150 square meters, consisting of 2 production warehouses dedicated to the processing of iron and aluminum and 1800 square meters of squares.
Our team, composed of 42 specialized collaborators, is supported by cutting-edge technologies to create high-level metal constructions.